Cancer Zodiac Pendant
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing the Cancer Zodiac Pendant by Jimnojean.
Made to order, it will take around 10 working days to complete for you.
Inspired by the sky, this high-quality pendant was created to serve you as a Cancer Woman.
The Cancer Woman is tough as well as soft, loyal, overreacting, diplomatic, many facets, emotional, intuitive, & selfless. All of the good things.
The Cancer Zodiac Pendant was hand-carved out of wax and then cast into solid sterling silver and then dipped in the highest quality 18kt gold and is placed neatly on a beautiful, dainty chain for daily wear.
The Cancer Zodiac Pendant is ±1.5cm in diameter.
Please note that this pendant is crafted by hand and small variances and slight discolouration may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
To view the full Jimnojean collection click here.
Cancer Zodiac Pendant Care:
As with most gold-plated jewellery, the chance of wear and/discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this and make sure your Zodiac Pendant stays in the most beautiful condition possible, make use of the following tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your pendant so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing for enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin as to not affect your necklace and its' colour.
- Remove your pendant when sleeping, showering, swimming and working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your gorgeous pendant, rub it gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your pendant away from other jewellery as this would encourage scratches or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap it gently in a soft cloth and store.
- If your jewel needs more cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances and this might not react well with the metal components and cause damage quicker.
We do offer a re-plating service for those looking to give their pendants a new shine after lots of wear. Please mail us at email@example.com for a quote.