West Coast Drop Earrings
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing the West Coast Drop Earrings by Jimnojean.
Inspired by the Seven Seas, these gorgeous earrings are created with real baroque freshwater pearls. They are the perfect earring to dress up or down but would be specifically exquisite for a bridal outfit or more formal event.
Created in-house at Jimnojean, these earrings are made from sterling silver and then plated in 18kt gold (it is quite a bold gold) and features two small freshwater baroque pearls. The earring is ±4cm in length including the pearls.
Please note that each pearl we use is unique so your pair of West Coast Drops might differ slightly from the image shown. These earrings are also crafted by hand for a vintage feel and small variances and slight discoloration may occur. These small differences are what make your earrings 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
As with most vermeil jewelry, the chance of discoloration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your earrings stay in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your earrings so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful earrings.
- Remove your earrings when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your earrings, rub them gently with a soft jewelry cloth after wearing.
- Always store your earrings away from other jewelry as this minimizes the risk of scratches or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your earrings need cleaning, you can rub them gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewelry cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.
If your earrings do lose a bit of colour, we do offer a re-plating service. Please email email@example.com for more information about this.
Please note we do not accept returns, refund or exchanges on all earrings due to hygiene reasons.