Venus Goddess Necklace
This product is currently sold out.
Goddess of Victory.
Inspired by ancient traveller's coins from around the world, the Venus pendant is part of our goddess collection. Venus is said to have been born of sea foam and came ashore on a shell, pushed along by the breath of Zephyrus, the god of the west wind.
Venus played an essential role at Roman wedding nights, myrtle and roses were used in bridal bouquets. She was thought to bring prosperity in marriage.
- Handcrafted using the ancient lost wax casting method
- Dimensions of pendant are 15mm x 15mm x 1.5mm
- Gold vermeil
- 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5 micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
- Rolo style chain is 45cm
- Reverse side of coin has moon and stars detail