South Seas Pendant
South Seas Pendant
Introducing the South Sea Pendant by Jimnojean.
Inspired by the Seven Seas, this gorgeous pendant is created with a real baroque freshwater pearl. It is the perfect pendant to dress up or down but would be specifically exquisite for a bridal outfit or more formal event.
Created in-house at Jimnojean, the pendants are made from sterling silver and then plated in 18kt gold (it is quite a bold gold). The chain measures 45cm in length and the pearl is ±2cm in length.
Please note that each pearl we use is unique so your South Seas Pendant might differ slightly from the image shown. This pendant is also crafted by hand for a vintage feel and small variances and slight discoloration may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
To view the full Jimnojean collection click here.
As with most vermeil jewellery, the chance of discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your pendant stays in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your pendant so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful pendant on.
- Remove your pendant when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your pendant, rub it gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your pendant away from other jewellery as this minimizes the risk of scratches or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your pendant needs cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.
If your earrings do lose a bit of colour, we do offer a re-plating service. Please email email@example.com for more information about this.
To keep your Very Good. Jewels looking fresh, avoid contact with chemicals including skincare & perfume. Always remove your jewellery when exercising, swimming, bathing & sleeping.
To maintain their shine, always store
your jewels on their own, in an airtight container.
To clean them, rub them gently with a
soft cloth or rub them gently with
warm soapy water. Do not scrub them.
If your jewels to start to loose their
shine, we offer a re-plating service.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer free shipping for all order over R850. We have an Express shipping option available as well as a Collection option for all Johannesburg based customers.
Changed your mind? Not a problem! We offer hassle free returns and exchanges for all orders (valid for 30 days and does not apply to earrings.)