Snake Chain by KBT
This variant is currently sold out
"The much-loved classic snake chain had to be included in my collection. It's sophisticated, clean-lines make it exquisite on its own or paired with a more interesting piece. Timeless and an absolute fave!"
- Tori, Kiss Blush & Tell
The Snake Chain by Kiss, Blush & Tell for Jimnojean has been lovingly designed by Tori and created by Jimnojean, just for you. Bold as well as timeless, the Snake Chain is the perfect summer accessory to layer with your other jewels.
Necklace Length: 45cm
The chain is a sterling silver base, with a 1-micron vermeil plating
Also available in sterling silver.
Please note: As this is a plated gold product, wearing of the colour is something that will happen naturally with time. To prevent colour loss, please note the care instructions below and if your jewels do loose colour, we do have a re-plating service available to get them looking sparkly and new again. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To view the full Kiss, Blush & Tell By Jimnojean collection click here.
As with most vermeil jewellery, the chance of discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your jewels stay in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your jewels so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful jewels on.
- Remove your jewels when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your jewels, rub them gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your jewels away from other jewellery as this minimizes the risk of scratching or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your jewels need cleaning, you can rub them gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.