This variant is currently sold out
Introducing the Oceana Necklace by Jimnojean.
Inspired by the Seven Seas, this gorgeous necklace is created with real baroque freshwater pearls. It is the perfect necklace to dress up or down but would be specifically exquisite for a bridal outfit or more formal event.
Created in-house at Jimnojean, this necklace is made from sterling silver and then plated in 18kt gold (it is quite a bold gold). The chain measures 45cm in length and the pearls are ±1cm in length.
Please note that each pearl we use is unique so your Oceana Necklace might differ slightly from the image shown. This necklace is also crafted by hand for a vintage feel and small variances and slight discoloration may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
As with most vermeil jewellery, the chance of discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your necklace stays in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your necklace so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful necklace on.
- Remove your necklace when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your necklace, rub it gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your necklace away from other jewellery as this minimizes the risk of scratches or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your necklace needs cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.
If your earrings do lose a bit of colour, we do offer a re-plating service. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this.