Large Gold Chunky Weave Earring by KBT
This variant is currently sold out
"I am all about a chunky gold hoop of late, so making my dream earring meant something like this had to be included. This has easily been my most-worn and complimented piece."
- Tori, Kiss Blush & Tell
The Large Gold Chunky Weave Earrings have been handcrafted out of solid sterling silver and then dipped in the highest quality 18kt gold and are perfect for daily wear.
Dimensions: 0.9cm in wide x 2cm in diameter.
Weight: roughly 5g per earring
Please note that these gorgeous earrings crafted by hand and small variances and slight discolouration may occur. These small differences are what make your earrings 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent.
We have a solid 9kt gold option available, which is uniquely made to order. You can mail us at email@example.com to order this option.
To view the full Kiss, Blush & Tell By Jimnojean collection click here.
As with most vermeil jewellery, the chance of discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your earrings stay in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your earrings so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful earrings.
- Remove your earrings when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your earrings, rub them gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your earrings away from other jewellery as this minimizes the risk of scratches or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your earrings need cleaning, you can rub them gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.
If your earrings do lose a bit of colour, we do offer a re-plating service. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this.
Please note we do not accept returns, refund or exchanges on all earrings due to hygiene reasons.