La Perla Necklace
La Perla Necklace
Introducing the La Perla Necklace by Jimnojean.
Inspired by the Seven Seas, this gorgeous necklace is created with real baroque freshwater pearls. It is the perfect necklace to dress up or down but would be specifically exquisite for a bridal outfit or more formal event.
Created in-house at Jimnojean, this necklace is made from sterling silver and then plated in 18kt gold (it is quite a bold gold). The chain measures 38cm + 5cm extension and the pearls are ±2-1cm in length.
Please note that each pearl we use is unique so your La Perla Necklace might differ slightly from the image shown. This necklace is also crafted by hand for a vintage feel and small variances and slight discoloration may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
To view the full Jimnojean collection click here.
As with most vermeil jewellery, the chance of discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your necklace stays in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your necklace so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful necklace on.
- Remove your necklace when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your necklace, rub it gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your necklace away from other jewellery as this minimizes the risk of scratches or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your necklace needs cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.
If your earrings do lose a bit of colour, we do offer a re-plating service. Please email email@example.com for more information about this.
To keep your Very Good. Jewels looking fresh, avoid contact with chemicals including skincare & perfume. Always remove your jewellery when exercising, swimming, bathing & sleeping.
To maintain their shine, always store
your jewels on their own, in an airtight container.
To clean them, rub them gently with a
soft cloth or rub them gently with
warm soapy water. Do not scrub them.
If your jewels to start to loose their
shine, we offer a re-plating service.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer free shipping for all order over R850. We have an Express shipping option available as well as a Collection option for all Johannesburg based customers.
Changed your mind? Not a problem! We offer hassle free returns and exchanges for all orders (valid for 30 days and does not apply to earrings.)