Java Goddess Necklace
This product is currently sold out.
Goddess of Temptation
Inspired by ancient traveler's coins from around the world, the Java coin pendant is part of our goddess collection. Intriguing and mysterious, the Queen of the Southern Sea, known locally as Nyai Roro Kidul, is a mythical mermaid goddess.
Said to rule an underwater empire off the coast of Java in Indonesia, she married generations of sultans and is known to be able to lure any man she wanted with her supernatural powers.
- Handcrafted using the ancient lost wax casting method
- Dimensions of pendant are 28mm x 28mm x 1.5mm
- Gold vermeil
- 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5-micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
- Box style chain is 50cm long
To view the full Ivy & Lula collection click here.