Honey & The Moon Pendant in 18ct Gold
This variant is currently sold out
Introducing the Honey & The Moon Pendant, designed with love by Jimnojean, for Jimnojean.
Inspired by the Moon, the Honey & The Moon Pendant was designed by hand, digitally rendered and then 3D printed to create an Intricate Mold. Made not to be mass-produced but to be loved by those looking to hold moonshine over their hearts.
“The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human."
The Honey & The Moon Pendant is handcrafted out of solid sterling silver and then dipped in the highest quality 18ct gold/rose gold and is placed neatly on a 45cm chain for daily wear.
Small: 18mm in diameter on a 45cm chain.
Large: 22mm in diameter on a 50cm chain.
Please note that this pendant is crafted by hand and small variances and slight discolorations may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
Honey & The Moon Pendant Care:
As with most gold-plated jewelry, the chance of wear and/discoloration is always a possibility. To minimize this and make sure your Honey & The Moon Pendant stays in the most beautiful condition, make use of the following tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your pendant so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing for enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin as to not affect your necklace and its' color.
- Remove your pendant when sleeping, showering, swimming and working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your gorgeous pendant, rub it gently with a soft jewelry cloth after wearing.
- Always store your pendant away from other jewelry as this would encourage scratches or discoloration. For even better storage, wrap it gently in a soft cloth and store.
- If your jewel needs more cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewelry cleaner or similar abrasive substances and this might not react well with the metal components and cause damage quickly.
We do offer a re-plating service for those looking to give their pendants a new shine after lots of wear. Please mail us at hello@jimnojean for a quote.