Eye of Appreciation Pendant
This variant is currently sold out
Introducing the Eye of Appreciation Pendant.
Originally carved out of wax by hand, this high-quality pendant was created to serve as a daily reminder to appreciate the little things in life that often pass us by.
Given as a gift to a loved one or even to oneself, the idea is to wear your Eye of Appreciation Pendant as a daily reminder that even when times get hard, we have so much to be grateful for.
The Eye of Appreciation Pendant is handcrafted out of wax and then cast into solid sterling silver and then dipped in the highest quality 18kt gold and is placed neatly on a 45cm chain for daily wear. This design is created in-house and is exclusive to Jimnojean.
Please note that this pendant is crafted by hand and small variances and slight discolorations may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
Eye of Appreciation Pendant Care:
As with most gold-plated jewelry, the chance of wear and/discoloration is always a possibility. To minimize this and make sure your Pendant stays in the most beautiful condition possible, make use of the following tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your pendant so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing for enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin as to not affect your necklace and its' colour.
- Remove your pendant when sleeping, showering, swimming and working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your gorgeous pendant, rub it gently with a soft jewelry cloth after wearing.
- Always store your pendant away from other jewelry as this would encourage scratches or discoloration. For even better storage, wrap it gently in a soft cloth and store.
- If your jewel needs more cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewelry cleaner or similar abrasive substances and this might not react well with the metal components and cause damage more quickly.