Demeter Goddess Necklace
This product is currently sold out.
Goddess of Fertility
Inspired by ancient traveler's coins from around the world, the Demeter pendant is part of our goddess collection. Demeter represents fertility, she watched over the earth and taught men how to cultivate grain. She was often seen carrying a sheaf of wheat.
Demeter is akin to Gaea or Mother Earth and is said to bestow on you the gift of birth and life.
- Dimensions of pendant are 17mm x 12mm x 1.5mm
- Handcrafted using the ancient lost wax casting method
- Gold vermeil
- 10x thicker than gold plating
- Vermeil is a 2.5-micron layer of pure gold on a solid sterling silver base
- Rolo style chain is 45cm long
To view the full Ivy & Lula collection click here.