Moringa Oil by Kudu
This product is currently sold out.
An ultra-nourishing natural moisturizer, perfect to treat and hydrate skin, hair and nails. Lightweight with amazing skin-repairing and conditioning properties, Moringa oil easily absorbs, leaving skin looking beautifully radiant, smooth and soft.
Suitable for: all skin types
What to expect:
Moringa oil is clear or light yellow in colour. It has a mild, nutty scent.
- excellent moisturizing properties
- softens and smoothes fatigued skin
- promotes skin elasticity
- well absorbed, not too greasy, spreads well on the skin
- helps reducing the striking appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- anti-inflammatory, may be used as a spot treatment for acne
- exfoliant - drives away dead skin cells
- pacifies dry skin.
- may be helpful in dry, irritated skin conditions like eczema, rosacea and psoriasis
What's is it:
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds of the Moringa tree, one of the most phyto-nutrient dense plants in the world.
Moringa oil is full of radiance boosting fatty acids. With an incredible oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil penetrates deeply into the skin delivering vital nutrients and helping the skin to retain moisture. It also contains flavonoids, phenols, sterols and three types of vitamin E that feeds the skin. Moringa oil's potent antioxidant profile help curbing the activity of free radicals, making it an amazing wrinkle fighting product.
Our Moringa seeds are organically grown, hand-picked and cold-pressed in a controlled environment to produce this unique oil.
Directions for use: after cleansing and toning apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and gently massage into clean, moist skin. Use twice daily or more often if required.
Ingredients: Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil
100% NATURAL PRODUCT - FRAGRANCE AND PRESERVATIVE FREE - VEGAN - NON-GMO
Product of Malawi, packed in South Africa