Moon & Pearl Anklet by KBT
This product is currently sold out.
"Anklets are all the rage and I kept wanting to wear the necklace version of this piece as an anklet - so the Moon & Pearl anklet was born. The ultimate summer accessory."
- Tori, Kiss Blush & Tell
Moon & Pearl Anklet by Kiss, Blush & Tell for Jimnojean has been lovingly designed by Tori and created by Jimnojean, just for you. Featuring handcrafted moons alongside authentic freshwater pearls, this anklet is the summer accessory you didn't know you needed. Even better, it pairs beautifully with the Pearl Choker from this KBT collection.
Anklet Length: 24cm + 3cm extender.
The chain is a sterling silver base, with a 1-micron vermeil plating - Please take note of care instructions below.
Please note that these gorgeous chockers & anklets are crafted by hand and small variances and slight discoloration may occur. These small differences are what make your earrings 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent.
Please note: As this is a plated gold product, wearing of the colour is something that will happen naturally with time. To prevent colour loss, please note the care instructions below and if your jewels do loose colour, we do have a re-plating service available to get them looking sparkly and new again. Mail us at email@example.com for more information.
To view the full Kiss, Blush & Tell By Jimnojean collection click here.
As with most vermeil jewellery, the chance of discolouration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your jewels stay in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your jewels so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful jewels on.
- Remove your jewels when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your jewels, rub them gently with a soft jewellery cloth after wearing.
- Always store your jewels away from other jewellery as this minimizes the risk of scratching or discolouration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your jewels need cleaning, you can rub them gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewellery cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.