Bamboo Gold Hoop Earring
This variant is currently sold out
"Another pair I have been after to add to my collection is a daintier and slightly larger gold hoop. I adore Bamboo, so love the detail this look brings to this pair. I have a feeling this one will be loved by many… "
- Tori, Kiss Blush & Tell
The Double Gold Hoop Earrings have been handcrafted out of solid sterling silver and then dipped in the highest quality 18kt gold and are perfect for daily wear.
Dimensions: 0.3cm in width x 2.2cm in diameter.
Weight: 3g per earring
Please note that these gorgeous earrings crafted by hand and small variances and slight discolorations may occur. These small differences are what make your earrings 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent.
We have a solid 9ct gold option available, which is uniquely made to order. You can place your order as normal and then your earrings will go into production specifically for you. Please email us directly if you have any questions about the solid gold option at firstname.lastname@example.org
As with most vermeil jewelry, the chance of discoloration is always a possibility. To minimize this risk and make sure your earrings stay in the most beautiful condition possible, be sure to follow these tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your earrings so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin before putting your beautiful earrings.
- Remove your earrings when sleeping, showering, swimming & working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your earrings, rub them gently with a soft jewelry cloth after wearing.
- Always store your earrings away from other jewelry as this minimizes the risk of scratches or discoloration. For even better storage, wrap them gently in a soft cloth & store.
- If your earrings need cleaning, you can rub them gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewelry cleaner or similar abrasive substances as they might not react well with the metal components & cause damage quickly.
If your earrings do lose a bit of colour, we do offer a re-plating service. Please email email@example.com for more information about this.
Please note we do not accept returns, refund or exchanges on all earrings due to hygiene reasons.