The Jimnojean Intention Pendant in 18kt Gold
This product is currently sold out.
Introducing the Intention Pendant.
Inspired by simplicity, this high-quality pendant was created to serve as a daily reminder of the more important things in life.
Given as a gift to a loved one or even to oneself, the idea is to commit to an intention of importance to the pendant. Whether it is focused around love, gratitude or giving, a special person in your life or even your career path, the Intention Pendant will serve as a daily reminder of that commitment. Given with thought and worn out of love, this pebble could inspire you to live with intent, being reminded of the more important things that often pass us by.
The Intention Pendant is the perfect gift to be given to your loved one to celebrate Valentines Day, or even a thoughtful bridal gift to a friend. It could be gifted to new parents to celebrate and cherish the birth of their child, or simply a little something to tell someone how much they mean to you.
The Intention Pendant is handcrafted out of solid sterling silver and then dipped in the highest quality 9c gold/rose gold and is placed neatly on a 45cm chain for daily wear.
Please note that this pendant is crafted by hand and small variances and slight discolorations may occur. These small differences are what make your pendant 100% unique to you and we celebrate the individuality they represent - they are not mistakes!
Intention Pendant Care:
As with most gold-plated jewelry, the chance of wear and/discoloration is always a possibility. To minimize this and make sure your Intention Pendants stays in the most beautiful condition possible, make use of the following tips:
- Perfume and the chemicals within do not react well with the metals in your pendant so be sure to spray your perfume before wear, allowing for enough time to let your perfume sink into the skin as to not affect your necklace and its' colour.
- Remove your pendant when sleeping, showering, swimming and working out (sweat does not react well with the metals).
- To restore shine to your gorgeous pendant, rub it gently with a soft jewelry cloth after wearing.
- Always store your pendant away from other jewelry as this would encourage scratches or discoloration. For even better storage, wrap it gently in a soft cloth and store.
- If your jewel needs more cleaning, you can rub it gently in warm soapy water. It is not advised to use jewelry cleaner or similar abrasive substances and this might not react well with the metal components and cause damage quicker.